This post is going in bullets...enjoy.
- AMAZING weekend with my boys.
- Monday came too quick.
- Today, Stew is leaving work early to spend the afternoon with us.
- Stew will also be guest posting here on "A Couple. A dog..." so stay tuned.
- This morning I went to make my coffee and realized I was out of cream...so I used a splash of.......kidding. Sorta.
- We have a wedding on Sunday that I'm looking forward to. The Groom is one of Stew's college friends, whom I adore.
- IV has been doing this "squeal" of excitement/frustration lately. He'll be playing and all of a sudden he'll let out a scream. Not a cry...a scream. It's kind of cute.
- My child is up from his morning nap.
- That's all for today. Enjoy your Wednesday.
- P.S. It's taco night!
No comments :
Post a Comment