Over the weekend I went into the office to pick up a few things, then we went to the local High School football game. It was a lot fun and great to be out in the crisp fall air.
We went grocery shopping, grilled out, watched Sunday football and did a lot of playing! IV is a standing machine lately.
Saturday night we sat outside and grilled. IV and Dada were playing the "airplane" game. IV is in LOVE with the game!
OK- it's a short one today. I have to run and get some things done while my boy takes his afternoon nap. For those that haven't seen it yet - my ribbon wreath is dunzo! Happy Monday!

I love that ribbon wreath! I have been wanting to make one, I just can't seem to find the time. It looks like a lot of work!
ReplyDeleteO-M-G your baby boy is too cute!
ReplyDeletehow did he get to be so grown up!?!?!
ReplyDelete