The minute he got out of his truck...
ME: "Yeah, so we did this and then I had to do this and oh my gosh, I forgot to tell you about this"
I had to catch my breath and slow down.
I finally said "I'm sorry. I haven't talked to anyone today, besides IV"
IV doesn't talk back (yet) and Nate, well - Nate just hangs out all day. Twitter and Facebook just aren't cutting it anymore for me. Sure...I have "Mom" friends, but it seems that getting our schedules to work during the day is harder and harder lately.
Stew told me I should join a Mom's group. Ugh...we'll see. I'm still not sure I want to do that right now. I am "working" during the day at my full time job. It's hard to be in a Mom's group and take work calls on my cell phone. {Acutally I don't know if it's hard. I've never done it. I'm just saying that because I'm a baby and don't want to committ to a Mom's group}
Blah! I'll figure it out...until then, I'll just call my Husband - and my Mom and talk their ear off during the work day. They wouldn't dare tell me they were too busy to chat. Hmph.
But I will say - my little man cracks me up lately. That personality of his is coming out more and more every day. Plus, he thinks I'm really, really funny. You can't beat that.
Here are a few pictures from yesterday - IV, Nate and I enjoyed a little outdoor time before Stew got home from work.
That laugh is adorable! And your pictures are great - what kind of camera do you use? Do you use photoshop too?
ReplyDeleteagain, love those pictures. his expressions KILL me!! umm, you should really get the app HeyTell.. I mean, then you and I can "walkie talkie" our way through our Mom-Days. To hell with Mom groups. We can even drink a glass of wine "together!" :)
ReplyDeleteMrs Bear, Thanks girl! I have a Nikon and use Photoshop for editing.
ReplyDeleteAP, consider it downloaded. :)
ohmygoodness his giggle is great! and i literally LOLd about the "adult" conversations - i do that to MrB the second he pulls into the driveway too, AND i talked the receptionists ear off at the car inspection place this week. i even joked that id been baby talking all day. lol!
ReplyDeleteha! this made me laugh because i do the same thing to todd...i have actually been told i'm "chatty" by 2 different people in the past 2 weeks! i guess i should get out more too!
ReplyDelete