Tuesday, January 24, 2012

9 Months

Happy 9 Months Love Bug!

I know I'm speaking like a typical parent, but you are amazing. You are such a joy to be around. Even on those days when you are super whinny or refuse you nap by standing in your crib and pulling your monitor down...you are still such a riot. You crack me up 90% of the day...the other 10% I'm ready to pull my hair out.

You can't sit still...you are always on the go. Sometimes I will even say, "don't you just want to snuggle?" And you don't - you are a lover though and adore your Mama. Good thing, because I adore you as well. You are our world.

You love music - Adele, Kelly Clarkson and J-Lo. You enjoy screaming and hearing your voice. You can eat, boy...you love everything I've every given you. You name it...you'll eat it.

You have four teeth now. Two on the top and two on the bottom. And you GRIND them...all. the. time. Ouch.

Happy 9 months - you've almost been on the "outside" as long as you were on the "inside!"

Thank you for being you little Man. We love you.




1 comment :