Tuesday, July 2, 2013

4th of July Week: Chocolate Covered Oreos...and some M&M cookies

IV and I had such a great day yesterday. The weather wasn't great and it looked like it was going to storm. We decided to head to our local bakery supply shop and pick up the supplies we needed for our afternoon of baking.

I knew I wanted to attempt "Chocolate Covered Oreos" and I knew IV would love making M&M cookies - so we did both.

Here we go...




He's clearly psyched that I let him eat and put that many M&Ms in the batch!


And our finished product: 4th of July inspired Oreo Cookies...



3 comments :

  1. Those look yummy! I love IV's excitement :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait....where's the part where you tell us how to make them?!? :) cute pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait....where's the part where you tell us how to make them?!? :) cute pics!

    ReplyDelete