Thursday, May 3, 2012

Life is getting in the way...

...of blogging!

I'm still here! We are fresh off IV's 1st Birthday bash - which included 50+ people and one adorable birthday boy.

It's Stew's birthday tomorrow and we are going on vacation next weekend!

Just needed some time to catch my breath.

More about all these things soon...I promise.

Until then - a little sneak peek from IV's party.


2 comments :

  1. It's actually a good thing when life gets in the way of blogging...you must have a life to have anything to blog about. We're all happy to wait for you to have the chance to catch a breath and blog about all you've been up to. :) I can't wait to see all the pics from IV's birthday! If you're up for it, you should link his party up to my birthday party linky page at the top of my blog. I'm sure it was adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet family! Sometimes life takes over and babies just don't keep ;)

    ReplyDelete