Monday, May 21, 2012

Cape Coral Vacation

As some of my readers know, my Husband's parents live full time in Florida - so it was time for a little vacation in the G household...and off to Florida we went.

IV was a rock-star. Amazing traveler. He loved the airport and all the attention he got. He loved being on the airplane as well. We bought him a seat, so he was in his carseat the whole flight - and never complained once. He slept on each for about 1.5 hours, then watched TV and listened to music. I know, my little rock-star sounds like he's 15 yrs old. But we did it right. We booked our flight time during his nap...so he was due on each flight.

Ok - I have much more "bragging" to do about him, but I'll save that for another post.

Here is our vacation...in photos:

First day - hanging by the pool

Ft Myers Beach day




Stew's parents


After lunch

More pool time


A day at the Naples Zoo


Shopping and lunch on 5th Ave in Naples

Stew and I went out to celebrate our 5 year anniversary - while the g-parents babysat

A day on the boat



Lunch at Rum Runners 

More to come...

2 comments :

  1. Glad to hear that IV did well on the flight and it looks like everyone is having fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a blast!!! I love the giraffe picture, and I refuse to believe you had a baby a year ago! :)

    ReplyDelete