- Sleep? not great. I toss and turn a lot, get up to use the bathroom - a lot, I'm thirsty throughout the night...and I'm starting to have weird dreams.
- Weight? pretty good. I've gained a pound since my 32 week visit. I booked my 36 week appointment in 2 weeks, then I'm down to seeing the Doctor EVERY week. YIKES!
- Food? I'm not liking too much again. I feel the way I did in my first trimester. Meats are a big no-no for me right now. I'm still craving cereal, milk, PB&Js...and anything sweet.
- Complaints? nothing. Still have some minor aches and pains and as I said before, things are getting harder to do...but still feeling great overall.
- Baby? He's very active - and growing (as you'll see below)
- Miss? I'd say I miss nothing...because it's true. These last 8.5 months have been an amazing time for me and us. But let's be honest...having my old body back will be nice...and having a few drinks wouldn't hurt either.
- Look forward to? Our couples baby shower on Saturday!
The Belly at 34 weeks. 6 more to go!
YAY almost there. You seriously do look so great and all baby!!
ReplyDelete