Yes! That line reads "Hope you are in pain." I honestly couldn't stop laughing. I knew that he meant he hoped I WASN'T in pain...but just reading it makes me laugh...every time I looked at it over breakfast I just laughed. I took this picture and texted him that he was mean. HA HA HA! I love him so much!
After a good laugh over breakfast, I was off to my Doctor appointment. I did a lot during this appointment. Weight, urine check, blood pressure, filled out a questionnaire to see if I had signs of postpartum depression, was given a Group B Strep test (yuck) and had an exam. I am not dilated, but my cervix is thinning out. All looks good. She estimated his weight at 6lbs 3oz right now.
I discussed a few of my aches and pains - and all are normal, which I knew they would be - but it's nice to hear. I will be seeing my Dr every week now - a milestone of sorts. My next appointment is Tuesday. I am officially up 31 lbs.
A snow storm is coming into New England on Friday...not just a mix...but SNOW. Great! Hope you all are having a great week.

LOOK at that belly button!
ReplyDeleteim up 30lbs - crazy to think im X lbs away from my husband. and that's it's really all belly!
that note makes me laugh. except my husband would have intentionally written that, for jokes. :)