35 weeks...34 days to go! We only have 34 days until our DUE DATE! 34!!!! And we should just call it 33 because as far as I'm concerned - the day is almost over.
I feel like we still have so much to do around the house in preparation for his arrival, but I know he won't care if the hardwood floors are in or if his bookcase isn't completely decorated yet - but it's things like these that make me feel
I'm waiting for my new (work) laptop to arrive - and I'll be able to get my home office set up. I'm hoping to get some things around the house done this weekend. I have my girlfriends baby shower on Saturday - and on Sunday, we are planning to do a little shopping. Stew and I might hit the outlets - he needs new sneakers...and Mama needs some shopping therapy.
This past weekend, Stew was good enough to put together all of the baby stuff we got - including the BOB, swings and seats. I put away and washed everything. Nate helped too.
He's so curious
Checking everything out
Last night we attended my brother in laws High School wrestling banquet. He's the head coach and the season is coming to an end - so he hosted a "non-school" affiliated awards night. It was such a great event and he did an amazing job! Well done, Timmy! I'm so glad we could be there.
Today, I had a busy morning - work wise. Now I'm looking at the clock wondering where the day went. I did manage to sneak in a call with Leanne, a visit from Stew and this post.
Yesterday - Stew and I had a lunch date while I got my tires rotated. And tomorrow I have another lunch date - with my Mom. In my defense though - I'm lucky enough to have lunch at a clients restaurant (amazing restaurant)...I need to pick up a few things from him. What better way to end the week. *And Mom, I'm dreaming of the day when I can have a martini with you...yes, at lunch. Don't judge. :)
So back to the 35 week update:
- Week: 35! (5 weeks until my due date)
- Baby: still doing great. A lot of movement, some are still scaring me. They are a lot bigger and harder movements and rolls.
- Sleep: it's getting a little better. I'm still very thirsty at night.
- Food: still the same. I'm not overly hungry - just can't cook chicken or steak.
- Looking forward to: EVERYTHING...but mostly that day when I go into labor.
- Complaints: Nothing! Still loving it.
- Next Appointment: Wednesday - then I have an appointment every week until he arrives!
Baby G/Belly Pics:
As you can see - Nate is my shadow lately
And finally - this picture below didn't come out the way I wanted, but after looking in the background, you'll see why I posted it. Nate's little head poking up. He is always right by my side, checking out what I'm doing. I really think he knows it's getting close. He breaks my heart sometimes.
Happy {almost} Weekend!







No comments :
Post a Comment