Yes, it's true. I believe the "nesting" stage has officially begun. Now that I'm at 36 weeks - I don't know whether I'll have one or two weekends to get things done or 4 weekends. I have two major lists going. A list of things for Stew to get done around the house and a list of things for me to get done around the house and for work.
This weekend was busy and again - I think I "over did it". I couldn't get out of bed this morning. My back/sciatica was killing me. I'm sure all the errands and shopping I did, along with the cleaning didn't help. I finally did make it to the office around 11, but that wasn't before making about four different stops - the Bank, Dunkin' Donuts, Gas station and Home Depot.
This weekend I had my girlfriends baby shower on Saturday while Stew and my Dad put hardwood floors in the living room! I'm in love! They look so good and on Sunday they were finished. It was a lot of work - and I'm so happy. I'll post pictures soon. My Mom and I went shopping on Sunday while the guys finished up. I picked up a few things, but didn't get done what I had planned. Stew and I were so busy around the house, we didn't end up eating dinner until 8pm. No wonder why I'm so tired today.
Here is what we did get done:
- Hardwood floors in the living room
- New area rug - purchased
- House cleaned from top to bottom
- Baby safety items have been installed around the house
- Baby G's coat rack hung
- Bathroom baby items installed and ready to go
- Changing table ready - diapers & wipes
- Car seat base installed in my Jeep
- Grocery shopping - done
- Laundry - done
- Home office desk painted and antiqued by Stew! I love it. He did an awesome job.
This week I have a few things going on - my 36 week check up is on Wednesday and on Friday we are going to our favorite Mexican restaurant with my parents - a little "thank you" dinner for my Dad helping with the floors. They have the most amazing buffalo wings - I can't wait.
That's all for today - I'm off to rest my hips/back/legs and whatever else is aching on my body. I will post pictures of our new living room this week.
Enjoy your week!
No comments :
Post a Comment