Sunday, March 13, 2011

Nursery Update

Happy Sunday!

Stew and I are exhausted! He's off to take a long shower, so I figured I'd sneak in a blog post before making tacos for dinner tonight. We had a busy and productive weekend - Friday night we stayed in and rented "127 Hours". It was a good movie, worth seeing! Saturday we did errands, had lunch out together and worked on Baby G's nursery. It's coming to together just the way we hoped. At work on Friday, I designed a few pieces of wall art - so we hang those above his changing table.

Today has been a day of cleaning - I wouldn't call is "nesting" just yet - but it's getting there. A lot of organizing and we'll call it "Spring Cleaning". Stew cleaned the garage, while I cleaned the house. I'm tired! My back hurts.. But that's OK - I'm happiest when my house is spotless.

Here are a few pictures from yesterday - working on the baby's room. Hope you all had a great weekend.  Enjoy your week. Only 6 days until our Baby Shower!

Stew hanging G's curtains


G's first Goldfish, "Monte"


Wall art that Momma made


First Piggy Bank - that Daddy keeps filling with change


We'll call this - a reminder


Toys




"Monte" waiting for G


His bookshelf needs work - but we are getting there




No comments :

Post a Comment