Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordless(ish) Wednesday: Whodunit?

A whodunit  (for "Who['s] done it?") is a complex, plot-driven variety of the detective story in which the puzzle is the main feature of interest.

Exactly what we need...a DETECTIVE to crack these two characters!

IV and I went to the grocery store this morning and bought Nate a new toy...after about an hour of playing with it. I came into the living room and found a pile of stuffing from the toy. So...Whodunit?


It couldn't have been my innocent little boy...could it?!?!


Neither one would look at me...they wouldn't crack under pressure.


Nate: "Maybe I should tell her it was me."
IV: "Yeah, you have stuffing hanging off your big lip"


::THE END - THE PROOF::




4 comments :

  1. I LOVE this. And then I love it even more because this is EXACTLY what our boxer (and I'm guessing, every boxer) does - refuse to look at us when he does something bad. HAHAHA. :) Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny! Neither one of them would look at you! LOL!

    ReplyDelete