Saturday, October 8, 2011

"The Cat's Meow"

Yesterday, IV and I spent the day at my parents house with my Mom. Growing up we always had dogs and cats. As the years have passed, my parents lost their last two dogs, but still have one cat, Emma.

Technically, Emma is my cat. When I was a junior in High School, my boyfriend {at the time} bought me Emma. Yes, she is that old. When I moved out and moved in with Stew, she couldn't come along. Stew claims is allergic to cats. {cough, cough, still not 100% sure I believe him} Emma was always the family cat anyways, so she would have been missed if I did bring her along.

She was finally awake yesterday which allowed the opportunity for IV and her to spend some time together.

Here is our big girl, Emma - in all her glory! Keep in mind, she's laying next to a chunky{almost} 6 month old boy!



Happy Weekend!


1 comment :