I'm totally that person - overly aware of my surroundings. I always think there is a murderer outside my door. I've always have been that way. Not sure why. When I walk out of a store and someone is a little too close. I turn around and stare with a "BACK OFF ME" type of look, especially now that I'm a Mom.
My Husband always says "No one will break into the house...Nate would bark and scare them away." My response to that - "Not if the murdered has a gun with a silencer on it and shoots Nate before he can bark". And my Husband comes back with "Then that person would be a Ninja and you wouldn't stand a chance"
So it brought me to this:
Laying in bed last night, I tucked myself under the covers and said to my Husband...
"If I went missing in the middle of the night and you reported me missing, the police would ask what was I last seen wearing. What would you say?"
{I love playing these games with him}
Husband: "Ummm...I'd say black tight like sweatpants type of things"
Me: "ok, black leggings. Yes"
Husband: "And a t-shirt"
Me: "ok. I'll give you that...he didn't see me change"
Me: "any nail polish?"
Husband: "Yes. nude on her fingers and a cranberry color on her toes"
WOW! I'm shocked, although I think he totally guessed.
Me: "Yes! Good job hun"
Me: "What about my hair?"
Husband: "In a ponytail with an elastic".
Me: "What color elastic?"
Husband: "ummm. Black"
To be honest, I was pleasantly surprised. I mean...if I ever did go missing in the middle of the night, it's good to know that my Husband would be able to give a solid description, right?
Ok. I'm done being a crazy lady now...enough with the Missing Persons.
On a happier note: Here are some of my favorite pictures from the past few days. Enjoy!
Major impressed with your husband! Mine wouldn't know what shoes I had on if he was sitting right next to me. Lol.
ReplyDeleteWow! Fully impressed by your hubby! I'll have to play this game with mine now. Love all of your pictures too!!!! Ahhh he is so cute!
ReplyDelete1. How does your little man get more adorable each time I neglect visiting your blog but then stop by?
ReplyDelete2. I can totally freak myself out to no end. Case in point: I was imagining a zombie apocalypse today and *almost* convinced myself it was possible and/or imminent. Sad.
3. T would have NO IDEA what I was wearing let alone my toenail polish. His answer would range from, "huh?" to, "you painted them?"