"A baby changes everything."
Sure a baby changes some things - but you still need to hold on to that special "old" part of yourself. Yourself, "pre-baby".
Two years ago I would probably do a "How To" post on my favorite dirty Martini...but today, my "How To" is on...Sock Puppets.
It poured in New England on Wednesday, so IV and I found ourselves at Michael's, buying material to make a sock puppet.
We only made one so far - but have plenty of material to make at least 10 more. It was fun and IV seemed to enjoy playing with the different material.
But - in honor of it being Friday...here is my favorite dirty martini recipe. See - I've still got it.
Equal parts:
Part Vodka
Dry Vermouth
Olive juice
3 Olives (or more)
Rub lime/lemon on rim
Dip rim in celery salt
Shaken - not stirred.
{actual picture from the other night}
Cheers! It's Friday. Enjoy the weekend.


No comments :
Post a Comment