Thursday, October 13, 2011

Life is happening

So many things are going on right now and I'm feeling very. very grateful.

  • I'm finally in my groove and have found a balance between work and being a SAHM. It was a HUGE adjustment, but now after almost 6 months - I'm in my cushy, comfy  little spot...and I'm loving it, embracing it, if you will.
  • Stew and I are planning another {work} trip for February. Last year we went out to Vegas...and this year - we are going to...NEW ORLEANS! I am beyond excited to go to New Orleans. I have never been and this will be our first trip sans Baby! 
  • At the request of many friends, I have finally decided to start a little side photography business. {as if I'm not busy enough} I'm in the process of working on my website and I'll soon post it. Here is a little sneak peak - obviously I have the cutest model.








  • Speaking of that little guy above...for the past two days, he has been saying MmmmaaMmmmaa. I cried the first time he put the Ma and Ma together. I'm in heaven every time he says it.
  • I have a list huge list of things to do - the first being "start dinner". So I'm off.
  • Happy Thursday!




1 comment :

  1. your pictures are so beautiful!! you will be a great photographer! and yes you have the best little model!!!

    that is so exciting that he is saying mama!! yay!

    ReplyDelete