Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Favorite Things - Recent Purchases

There are so many {little} things that I'm excited about. The first is this tiny terracotta pot that my Mom gave me. Inside was soil and three pumpkin seeds. It said "GROW A PUMPKIN" on it - so I did. I was shocked to see the result after just one week.




And to be honest, I have no idea what I'll do if a tiny lil pumpkin pops up! 

Next is this gorgeous bottle - of what I call Heaven in a bottle. I'm saving it for Wednesday - Stew's "early" day.




Third, is my new iPhone 4s case that I just ordered from Petunia Pickle Buttom and I'm in loooove. 

Source


And finally - I'm waiting for UPS to deliver my new camera strap by Cotton Candy by Natalie via Etsy.





Source

So there you have it....a few of my recent purchase. Yes, the camera strap and iPhone case are fab... but to be honest, I'm most excited to see what my little pumpkin seeds will do.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment :

  1. I seriously cannot wait to see what the pumpkin seed does!!

    P.S. Love your new blog design!!

    ReplyDelete