Ok - next up. Pumpkin Spice Lattes and a bonus recipe.
Ingredients:
2 cups milk - I used unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute – I used Splenda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (or 1/4 cup of espresso if you have an espresso machine)
2 cups milk - I used unsweetened almond milk
2 tablespoons canned pumpkin
2 tablespoons sugar or sugar substitute – I used Splenda
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup strong brewed coffee (or 1/4 cup of espresso if you have an espresso machine)
Directions:In a saucepan stir together milk, pumpkin and sugar. Cook and stir over medium heat until steaming. Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Combine with black coffee and enjoy!
And last night I made turkey wraps and needed a soup to go with it. I decided on Spicy Pumpkin Soup. I snapped a quick photo with my phone to share - it was so good and the perfect pairing with the wrap.
I kind of winged this recipe...
1 can pureed pumpkin
1 small onion chopped
1 cup skim milk
dash of cayenne pepper to taste
Directions: simmer onion until translucent, add to pumpkin, milk and cayenne, simmer for 10 minutes and enjoy.
Happy Friday, Friends.



Your Pumpkin Spice Latte looks really good!
ReplyDelete=)
Brooke
I need to sign you up for Pumpkin Addicts Anonymous! ;)
ReplyDelete