Thursday, October 18, 2012

Trick or Treat - Party Sneak

I've been working on a few things for Halloween night - and IV's first Trick or Treat.

You see - this is my Mom's fault. All this "let's make all these events really special and a big deal". Yeah, that's all her. Growing up my Mom used to make EVERY DAY special - sounds very mushy, but it's true. She could make something as simply as getting your braces off into a party.

So seeing it's his first time - I had to make it {somewhat} special - so I am planning a little dinner and cocktail party for after IV's heads out to Trick or Treat.

Appetizers, pumpkin spice martinis, Witches wine, maybe order some sushi - cupcakes for dessert...you know - something small. Ha!

Here is a sneak peek at one of the items I just finished.



And - seeing I'm so excited for Halloween - I've decided to share my party straw flags with you all! Feel free to download the straw flag file here.


Stay tuned for more party sneak peeks! 

Pin It

1 comment :