This week is all about my sweet IV.
I confess...I took IV to the Library yesterday for a free reading time class. I judged every. single. Mother in there...and pulled IV out early once it was time for "open play". The mothers and children didn't look like people I would normally hang out with and their children were a little too snot nose for my liking. Get a tissue... Just sayin'
I confess....we won't be back to that Library again. But I will try another.
I confess...I take work conference calls like this and I wouldn't have it any other way.
I confess...I'm slightly obsessed with cutting IV's food into fun shapes.
I confess...I think when IV signs "thank you" - it's the cutest thing in the world.
If you want to confess today - be sure you go over to Mrs Bear's blog and link up! Oh, and while you're there - wish her a HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
I love this IV themed confessional!! Must try a themed confession next week... Oh and thanks :-)
ReplyDeleteShaped food and a kid signing are always awesome!
ReplyDeleteI am glad I'm not the only one who hates snot noses. I have to confess I am that mom that will clean up and wipe your kids noses if I know them or not!
ReplyDeleteI have the best sister in the world! Without a doubt!
ReplyDelete