I've been working on quite a few Holiday projects lately and thought I'd share one of them with you all.
If you're like me, giving a gift is one of the best parts of the Holidays. I love dressing up Holiday bags with fun tags and ribbon...but I wanted something more cost effective and more personalized.
So after designing our own family labels, I figured that you all may be interested as well.
I've created six different Christmas label designs to choose from. However, if you are looking for something different - I'm flexible:
- Have a themed Holiday party? Like an "Ugly Sweater Party" or "Cocktail Party" - We can create a custom label for gift bags or wine bottles.
- Do you give out cookies or baked goods? We can create a label for your very own cookies.
- Have your own idea? Let me know and we'll get it done.
Labels are 31/3" x 4" and are sold in pack of 24 for $20. You can pick one design or all the designs. All 24 are customizable to your needs.
I mean, how adorable is this gift bag?
And if you are a wine giving during the holidays, why not put your own custom label on it?
Email me at allie.gregory@gmail.com for more information or to place an order. Paypal preferred. All ordered ship the next business day.




I love it ! Cute ideas !
ReplyDeleteBrooke
These look great, Allie!
ReplyDelete