Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Wordless(ish) Wednesday

I planned on posting my crock pot Apple Butter Recipe today - but while taking photos on the finish product this morning - IV wanted to steal the spotlight...as he should.


So here is the finished product. Such a simple receipt of peeled, cored and cubed apples in a crock pot with 1/2 cup of water, tsp of cinnamon and tsp of all spice. Set it and forget it (for about 5 hours) - and this is the finished product. I put this spread on IV's toast this morning and it was to die for. 


Happy Wednesday, Friends.

4 comments :

  1. Looks delicious and I LOVE the tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute picture of you little boy and the apple butter looks yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE apple butter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to jump through my screen and grab a jar!

    ReplyDelete