Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fall Porch Design & Mama's Night out

Last night, I was lucky enough to enjoy dinner and drinks with some of my girlfriends. Awesome food and drinks...the company was great as well.

I will be preparing a post about one of the questions I was asked -

Hint: it has to do with... "Is your Husband capable of staying home with the baby?"

{Me & IV}





{Moi, Maura, Addie, Chels, Casey and Ally}


{My girlfriend Casey & I - our babies are 12 days apart}


This glorious Sunday morning {it's about 85 degrees right now} - we went out and purchased the items for our porch design. Here is the result. I do have to say, my Husband was a BIG help.




Happy Football Sunday - Go Pats!

P.S. Stay tuned, Stew is working on his guest post - and I have no idea what it's about.

1 comment :

  1. So glad you got a girls' night out...they are so important now that you are a mommy! Btw-I have that same shirt. Don't you love it?! It's so versatile and fun!

    I just started a new weekly link party on my blog (www.happilymotherafter.blogspot.com) for posting photos called "Oh Snap!shots of the week." It would be a fun, easy way for you to showcase you favorite pics of cute little IV. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete